Thursday, October 7, 2010

Afternoon Delights

Another wonderful piece by Dr. Pauline Chen, this one about the risk of suicide among doctors due to depression and burn-out. Not my favorite of her subjects, but she's so wonderful that I can't help but share with you.

Here's more on the Michigan judge's decision to uphold the health reform law. And here's a little more. No doubt this will head up the chain -- in fact, next stop will be the Sixth Circuit, which is where I clerked for Judge Danny Boggs -- who is conservative (yes, I clerked for a conservative judge) and I suspect will look for a reason to reverse this decision. No matter, because it's going to the Supremes.

And that's it for today. Tune in tomorrow for more from the world of health care. Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment