Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Morning - Already?

I'm so tired, and I have two major emergencies that I have to deal with today. I overslept and didn't swim. Just too tired. But it's time to get back to the grind, so here's the news:

In case you didn't catch it, Advocacy for Patients was quoted as an expert on insurance appeals in an article about chronic pain. But pharmacies are struggling to protect their stock of pain meds for fear of theft to sell them on the street.

Eight Attorneys General support the constitutionality of health reform. They are actively supporting the law and going full speed ahead with implementation.

As long-term care insurance becomes more expensive and harder to get, here's the Wall St. Journal's take on how to choose a plan.

School lunches leave much to be desired in terms of nutrition. Meanwhile, Michelle Obama aims at improving nutrition in restaurants.

Male doctors earn up to 17% more than women.

HIV is far more prevalent in African-Americans.

And that's all I can find for you this morning. Guess it's a light health news day. Check back later for updates. Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete