Monday, May 17, 2010

Transcript of Mike McCready's Shout Out to ME!

Ed: The one guy I didn’t introduce, right, I’m gonna introduce him now. He’d like to say a few words about a close friend and confidant and someone they’ve aligned forces with, ladies and gentlemen, Mike McCready.

Mike: Hey guys. I’d like to dedicate this next song to this woman Jennifer Jaff right over there who runs a cool thing called Advocacy for Patients and she gets insurance for kids who can’t get it and she helps any kind of people who have any chronic illnesses and she kicks ass. Jennifer Jaff’s her name and my wife and I support her mostly. Advocacy for Patients. She’s one of your own. Use her if you need to. She’s fantastic. Thank you.

Ed: She’s good at fixing things.

And they launch into The Fixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment