Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Loads of Hope, Hope for Better Times

Mark called yesterday. Just because he'd read my blog and I sounded down and he wanted to give me a pick me up. Jamie and Kate and Shawn -- the ever wondrous Shawn -- oogled and oggled over the article about me in Connecticut Magazine. I am very grateful.

Then my humidifier broke and there was water everywhere. Then my assistant called in sick. Then my Quickbooks broke, along with Excel.

Then an old, old client who calls whenever she has a problem called to say she got a speeding ticket because she was trying to run to a bathroom (I've been there, for sure).

Oy. I don't know what's going to happen next, but I'm afraid it won't be good.

We sick people seem to get piled on. I hope it stops. Soon. Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence! I'm glad I found your blog; through a common reader/follower. So reassuring when I read others write about the same issues that are on my mind, and another individual who understands Chronic Illness. I hope you are feeling better.

    Gentle Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete