Monday, December 29, 2008

Paryers, Thoughts, Good Wishes Needed

Lindsey is 12 or 13 years old now, I think. I've known her for so many years, been a support for her mom and a penpal to Lindsey off and on for maybe 8 years now -- can it be that long? Heck -- she may be 15 by now.

But the question is whether she will reach her next birthday. She is on heart-lung bypass. They don't know if she will make it.

My brother and his family are in Israel. He says they're safe. I wish they'd come home. I read every article, watch every newscast, with a lump in my throat.

If there's a god or goddess or anything or anybody up there, now would be a good time to step in, ya know? Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work !Call center Software Solution

    ReplyDelete