Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

Well, here we are, spanking new blog and all. I'm happy to be in our new home.

I went to swim first thing as usual, and they were short a lifeguard, so rather than cause myself horrendous pain by swimming in the coolllllld pool, I gave up. Not a good start to the week.

I got a file this morning from a woman who thought she had no pre-existing condition waiting period and who, as a matter of law, does not have a pre-existing condition waiting period, but they imposed one anyway, and since she waited a year to do anything about it, it's going to be hard to fix. But she's right, so hopefully that will make the difference.

I'm thankful that it's a short week, even if I'm not exactly overjoyed at the thought of Thanksgiving itself. Imagine Thanksgiving dinner and you can't eat anything you have to chew. And you can't stand the smell of the food you can't eat. That is Thanksgiving dinner for a gastroparetic. I'm not looking forward to it, but I will see my nieces.

Anyway, not a terribly substantive blog post this morning, but I wanted to get us moving in our new home.

So welcome. Kick off your shoes. Stay awhile. Read the archive of our previous blog and start new with us in our new location. I'm excited to have a fresh start. Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment